We’re looking for an inspired strategic thinker who is passionate about emerging designers, Latin America and slow-fashion, is sales-savvy, and knows how to get stuff done.
Location: Paris, France
Work type: full time
Entrepreneurial – Takes initiative to overcome roadblocks and has the determination to achieve goals independently. A true mix of being thirsty to learn, taking initiative, having the desire to innovate, and the courage to quickly act on behalf of 85° and our designers.
Leader – Head our Rep & Sales department with conviction, openness and candour, while pushing the boundaries with clients. Differential thinking about our designers’ talent, and have the vision to teach the market about responsibility and sustainability.
Technically skilled – The ability to fully understand our business model, keep up and communicate with clients and designers’ alike and perform administrative tasks when necessary. Must be organized and have the ability to provide backup and traceability for actions.
Strategic – An understanding of and passion for measurably improving our client network and sales through a high-performing workforce. Have the ability to consult and follow-up with our clients to drive the latter, while setting-up the yearly strategic plan.
Client and Designer-Focused – A constant focus on delighting our clients and designers alike with attention to detail and measure, and keeping their trust and love for us sky-high. Ability to manage client expectations, handle escalation, and organize internal resources.
- Develop our brand, grow revenue around the globe, and accelerate business growth in every way possible
- Establish global retail partnerships and distribution channels in the EU, and worldwide
- Build our sales process and establish a stable and independent team within a start-up environment.
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities and grow revenue on a consistent basis
- Create a robust reporting process (forecasting, sell through by account, and all levels of revenue goals, seasonal reports to each designer).
- Achieve and exceed Annual Recurring Revenue objectives.
- Forecast seasonal, and annual revenue targets to company leadership on a timely basis and develop strategic seasonally plans to maximize revenue out of assigned territories.
- Creative lead generation initiatives through the use of direct mail, email marketing, external networking events, trade shows, and cold calling and emails.
- Coordinate with the Creative and Marketing units to produce and generate the appropriate above content.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our designers’ product portfolio, brand direction, and desired development.
- 2+ years demonstrated success of delivering sales growth
- Be able to work in English and French.
- Have sales experience.
- Deep relationships with retailers in fashion and home decor
- Work well and develop in a small team where the world is our oyster.
- An “auto-entrepreneur” status
- Knowledge of Spanish, even basics, is a plus
- Experience building sales organizations is a plus
Sales Strategy and Management, Sales and Marketing, B2B Sales, B2B Lead Generation
Commission on sales
0.0% – 2.0% Equity
SEND YOUR CV TO : INFO@85PARIS.COM